Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My new THANG

I've always like photography, and I love taking pictures, especially random pictures. Black and White photos are the most dope pictures since......Black and White Photos?? So from now on, I will have my camera in hand as much as possible. Here are some shots from today on my way to and from campus.(and on campus)

Wood Grain Grippin'
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photo Radar
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Im Fresh, Im EaZZy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bum, Who is always hanging out where I park. P.S Best styled bum I've ever seen no lie.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Arizona State Universtitty
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Up Close and Personal with some Random fool
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
W.Peezy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Crank Dat Runnin' Professor
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Steve's Whip
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Construction
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In Motion
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Of course, everyone needs a self pic ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tracksss
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wellllll that's day one, i'm sure i'll get over this picture taking thing, but as of now, im unstoppable 

P.S  I know the pics look small, but for some reason if I post the actual size picture from photobucket, then the Full picture isn't showed, its like zoomed in, Hopefully I can figure it out, until then, here you go

No comments: