Friday, December 12, 2008

Golfinnnn'

Golf is such a love and hate sport, you love it when your playing good, when you're playin shitty then you hate it and wonder why you just paid to get pissed off? I love golf, to me it's really fun, most people think it is just hittin a little ball that doesn't take much skills, but I will bet anyone that it's not that easy. So the other day me and my homie Joey went to play 18 holes at Vistal (used to be Thunderbird) which is a DOPE course on South Mountain. I usually don't like desert courses but this one was wide open and pretty green. Anyways here are some pictures from the round, I started off real shitty, but then I ended up playing one of the best rounds i've played since high school golf. Ended up shooting an 89 which is LEGIT for a course like that, Joey usually beats me by a few strokes, but on this day he ate my DICK! I molly whopped that hoe! he shot like 105

(my pictures never seem to show up right, maybe if you click on them you can see the full pic?)

Vistal
Photobucket
Tee Box
Photobucket

E-Feezy VS. Mac Dreeeezy (R.I.P)
Photobucket

Hahahahaha what a fagggggg 
Photobucket

Molly Wopped
Photobucket

Dope ass guys the course put us with
Photobucket

Rays
Photobucket

Joey 150 out on #18
Photobucket

#18
Photobucket

No comments: