Sunday, July 13, 2008

Incase On its Way

Finally Incase came out with a case for the Macbook PRO, I first saw the incase doin its job on Sammy's (P.Du) BlackBook and man it was beautiful. At the time Incase wasn't doin anything for the MBP besides some carrying bags, so I was S.O.L but just the other day Incase dropped the MBP cases, and couldn't ask for better timing, I was one step away from buying the weak hard plastic case that the apple store sells, but I was saved from making that mistake. I purchased the RED(su wu) case which should look extremely sexy on the smooth silver the MBP wears. Should be getting my case within the next few days, i'll post pictures then. ---------->

1 comment:

Sammy said...

man that P.Du cat sounds like he knows his stuff....like a real trend setter. You're lucky to have a friend like that guy. wow.